Technology lends immense support in automating various tasks, setting up reminders, communicating efficiently, paying bills at the click of a button, and shopping for the simplest things, such as groceries to investing in valuable assets right in the comfort of our homes.
Here are some of the top upcoming technologies that are expected to shape the future:
1. Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a field of computer science that focuses on creating machines that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and language translation. AI has already made significant strides in fields of healthcare, finance and transportation.
2. Process automation and virtualization: Around half of all existing work activities could be automated in the next few decades, as next-level process automation and virtualization become more common place.
3. The future of connectivity: Faster digital connections, powered by 5G and the IoT, have the potential to unlock economic activity. Implementing faster connections in “mobility, healthcare, manufacturing and retail could increase global GDP by $1.2 trillion to $2 trillion by 2030”.
4. Distributed infrastructure: Distributed infrastructure is a system that allows for the distribution of computing resources across multiple locations. This technology is expected to become more prevalent in the coming years as it offers a more efficient way to manage data and computing resources.
5. Quantum computing: Quantum computing is a technology that uses quantum- mechanical phenomena to perform operations on data. It has the potential to revolutionize fields such as cryptography, drug discovery, and financial modeling.
For more information on IT Services, Web Applications & Support kindly call or WhatsApp at +91-9733733000 or you can visit https://www.technodg.com